Born in 1978, in Almaty city. Mr. Yershov graduated from the Kazakh Economic University of T. Ryskulov – economist. Nowadays, Mr. Yershov is getting his master degree in Transport and Communication Kazakh Academy of M. Tynyshpaeva and he received professional skills improvement abroad. In 1998, his carrier started in Transport and Communication Ministry of RK in Autoroad Department. Since 1999 to 2002, Andrey Yershov held different positions in the field of Transport and Communication Kazakh Academy of Republic Kazakhstan.
Andrey Yershov has held the following positions:
· Since 1999 to 2002 – different positions in the structures of Communication and Transport Ministry of Republic of Kazakhstan
· Since 2002 to 2003 - transport and project consultant of the World Bank.
· Since 2002 to 2003 - consultant of the transport projects of the World Bank.
· Since 2003 to 2010 - lead the line of science and project – consulting companies.
· Since 2008 to 2014 - Independent Director and member of the Board of Directors of JSC “International Airport of Astana”.
· Since January of 2010 to February of 2013 - Vice-President on commerce and external economic relation of STC “Locomotiv kurastyru zauyty”.
Andrey Yershov is awarded by the President's gratitude of the Republic of Kazakhstan, railway administration management of the Republic of Sakha, by special medal of “M.B. Lomonosov’s 300 anniversary”.
Mr. Yershov has a copyright certificate on development of "The method of level complex assessment of social and economic development of the Republic of Kazakhstan’s regions", and number of the academic papers, also he is fluent in English. Mr. Yershov is Deputy General Director – Customer Director of “EKZ” LLP Since 2013 to today.